NOTICE : Hiya people.... Blogger Unplugged is at beta stage... I am currently trying to make my template better more posts will come soon ..... Cheers!!!!

Who am I??

Posted by Herat Acharya ON Saturday, June 30, 2007 AT 12:17:00 PM

Ive been blogging for quite some time now (to be precise from august last year) .... When i started blogging i didnt know anything about blogger , with exceptions of how to post.... :D
Now i know quite a few things first the power of edit html . With my knowledge of html and css (which i had learnt after my 10th grade) and some help from blogs like hackosphere, blogger-hacked i came to know the power of edit html .
I first experimented in my personal blog (expressions of life) , but soon i felt the need to create another blog (I m still at a beta stage though) .

Most of u people dont know me so well this is the non-technical part of my post.... Somethings u wanna know about me (even if u dont wanna :P).....

My name : Herat Acharya
I am 22 yrs old..............
I have just finished my engineering in electronics and telecom from mumbai university....
My fascination for computers began when i got my first pc in 7th grade..... And for internet when i learnt web designing after my 10th grade...

I like to end a line with many dots (love to do that actually :D ) .... btw did u knw that three dots together are called ellipsis ...... well mine is a lot more than that ..... what wuld it be called ellipsisess or something :D ......... So dont be shocked to see loads of dots in my posts....

I like smileys too .... they are the perfect way to express emotion rather than words liek arrgggghhh , woow, hehe, haha,etc etc .....

My first project was a site about harry potter (a big fan of his) .... I had a good code about scrollbar colours ..... Looks like it got out of fashion (mozilla doesnt support it.... :( )....

The next major project i did was the final year intern where i had to make a visual basic program on how to send automatic smses for an alarm system... It was a cool program tho :D...

I know other programming languages like c,c++ and visual basic .....
I would like to learn more about javascript and internet programming... and i guess blogger might be the perfect platform to do that.....

Most of what ive learnt is self taught .....
BTW i am placed in infosys (assuming u knw this company :) ).....

I wuld like to know how my template is.....
Please gimme feedback on how my template is..... What changes can i make.... And ill begin posting soon.........

:) Cheers!!!
HERAT ACHARYA!!!


Add to Technorati Favorites | View blog reactions | Add to del.icio.us |
Digg! Digg this post |

2 comments:

Deepak said...

You may want to remove the brighter color yellow from the sidebar. It takes the attention away from the posts. At the end of the day, it's the content of the posts and not the sidebar which is going to make your blog noticed.

Apart from that, everything looks good. Simple design; keep it simple. :)
Also, the yellow looks a bit painfully bright to the eyes. (That is just my opinion.)

Herat Acharya said...

Thanx deepak..... the basic idea was to tell the visitors about somethin new in blog .... and itll be all about the blog... ill try more colors tat are less painfull to the eye :)